Lenten Projects – 2018
We invite the community to observe the holy season of Lent by repenting of our “refusal to keep growing.” We are imagining groups of people taking up projects together that aim at growing, connecting, and learning. Check social media, our website, and the church bulletin board to find a group or start one of your own.
Lenten Project ideas include:
- 4×4 Groups
- Be a Youth Leader for Lent
- Wes Anderson Movie Mondays (WAMM)
- Faith Formation
- Lectionary Study
- Life According to Parks and Rec.
- Service Project
- Couch to 5K
- Mentoring at the High School
For more information or to set up a project, contact Laura.
Spiritual Direction at FPC
Are you interested in Spiritual Direction? Or finding out what that even means? Click here for more information and how to get involved.
Faith Formation – Winter/Spring 2018
We offer three “tracks” for growing, connecting, and learning:
1. Bible study and discussion in the Library
2. A Rotation Track of Short Courses:
Jan – “Mindfulness, Meditation, and Musings: How to Tame a Runaway Mind”
Feb – Mar – “Life According to Parks and Rec.”
3. *How to Play Bridge – Downstairs Classroom (there are tables for veterans and beginners and everyone in between!). *Note: Bridge starts at 9 am.
4. Children and Students
Jan. – Jonah
Feb. – Paul’s Travels
Mar. – Ruth
April – Lost Things