Westminster Woods Winter Camp 2018
What you need to know:
- High School (9th-12th Grade) – January 19-21 (sign up by Jan. 8)
- Middle School (5th-8th Grade) – February 2-4 (sign up by Jan. 22)
- Cost – $100 (scholarships available)
- Depart from First Presbyterian Church at 5pm Friday evening
- Return to First Presbyterian Church by 2pm (probably a little earlier) on Sunday
- To Register – Fill out the online form at westminsterwoodscamp.com and click “pay later”.
- Fill out the Health Form and Prescription Form (if you have medications) and bring them with cash/check made out to First Presbyterian to the church office.
- Prescription Form
- Health Form
Bring a Friend Discount:
Bring a friend who has never been to a Westminster Woods camp or winter retreat and receive a 50% discount. This discount can be taken by one camper or split between the two. As long as the total of the two campers adds up to $150. To receive this discount, mark the ‘bring a friend’ discount on the online form at westminsterwoodscamp.com.
What to pack:
- Warm clothes
- Bedding (twin size bed) or sleeping bag
- Towel and toiletries
- Appropriate shoes